Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome

I grew up with 2 brothers and 2 budget-wise self-employed parents.  My mother's motto throughout my childhood was "We can make that!"  Being young, those words frustrated the hell out of me.  However, thanks to Mom, I grew up a very resourceful, artistic, creative person.

Now, my fiance and I (both of us self-employed) are embarking on the adventure of planning a wedding.  I'm blogging because 1) it'll help keep me organized and 2) maybe another bride-to-be will find inspiration in it.  We've been engaged for about 6 weeks now and have already logged countless hours scouring the internet for tips, tricks and ideas -- some found in blogs. 

So read on treasure hunters!  Perhaps you will find your own gem of wisdom hiding within my wedding rambles. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Liz!!! I am also keeping a blog!!!
    Follow mine too! :)

    carlypichini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete